GDPR clause: Under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC – SC Atracore SRL – undertakes to manage confidentially and safely for the specified purposes only, the personal data you provide about yourself, a family member or other person under legal conditions, in compliance with the legal security measures and confidentiality of data.
We are committed to protecting and processing your personal data in the best possible way and we are obliged to do so by law, understanding that in the exercise of the services provided by SC Atracore SRL the ethic, confidentiality and privacy rules apply.
Our approach is in line with the recommendations of the General Data Protection Regulation. SC Atracore SLR – processes the personal data received directly from you, as the data subject, or indirectly during the commercial / contractual relations.
Personal data is collected only with your consent, if it is knowingly offered, on your own initiative or at the request of SC Atracore SRL.
Personal data will not be distributed without your consent to third parties unless you express your agreement in writing.
Exceptions from the previous provisions are exempt from certain situations provided by the legislation in question: at the request of the criminal investigating bodies, if there is an ongoing criminal investigation or if there is a court order in this respect, etc.
The registered information is intended for use by SC Atracore SRL and will only be communicated to the following recipients: Central and local public authorities, judicial authorities, police, prosecutors (within the limits of the legal provisions and / or as a result of express requests) banking companies, bailiffs,
Privacy of personal data will be ensured by – SC Atracore SRL – and will not be provided to third parties other than those mentioned in this document, based on the applicable legal provisions.
You may, under certain conditions provided by GDPR, exercise the following rights:
- Right to be informed – This privacy notice provides the information you are entitled to receive.
- Right of access to data – Please contact us if you want confirmation that your data is being processed and if you want to see how it is managed. There is no fee in this respect and the response is provided within one month from the date of the request (unless the application is unfounded or excessive).
- Right of rectification – Please let us know of any date you would like us to rectify and we will respond within one month of the date of the request. We will forward the changes to any third parties that have to change them, and we will inform you that this has been done.
- The right to delete – You can exercise your right to delete your personal data in several situations (for example, if the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was created, or you withdraw your consent). Where possible, all these requests will be respected, although some details are part of the permanent AU dossiers that cannot reasonably be removed, according to the law.
- Right to Restrict Processing – You can tell us that we can keep your data, but we need to stop processing. This may be required when you want to verify the correctness of the data or the purpose of processing it.
- Right to data portability – Your data is both physically and electronically recorded in manually processed databases. We will do our best to provide information in a portable format, but it is unlikely that we will be able to create automated systems to do this.
- Opposition Right – If we can, we will stop processing your data if you oppose legitimate processing, or if you have a situation in your personal situation that causes you to exercise this right (including profiling). We will stop processing your data if you oppose processing for research purposes and statistics.
The right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles.
We do not make decisions based on automatic data processing, including profile creation
In order to exercise these rights, you can address SC Atracore SRL – with a written request dated and signed at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following mailing address: SC Atracore SRL, Muresului str. 09 Cluj-Napoca, Cluj county.
In any case, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that certain personal data may be exempted from this right of access, rectification and erasure under applicable data protection laws or other laws and regulations and that SC Atracore SRL may, where appropriate, require the person concerned to provide additional information in order to establish his identity.